It’s already october and you did not return to your workout routine? You have been swept along by summertime (and still are…) and you haven’t done any kind of training since then? No worries! You can go back to your workout routine in no time! We suggest you follow these easy exercises at home to restart your physical activity and your workout routine, you can also follow our healthy habits to accompany the workout.
These exercises we are going to show you can also be done if you have decided to start now to do some workout in order to go back to the routine with lots of energy. As well as if you are a starter in the workout routine or if you just want to get back to that after a while without exercising, the first thing you need to know is that your body is a little rusty. It’s important that you do well the exercises even if you don’t do them all, don’t focus on the quantity but on the quality. Let’s go!
- Squats during 20 seconds and rest 10 seconds. Repeat it 8 times. Remember keeping your back straight and your chest out.
- 50 abs.
Do 5 rounds of the following exercises:
- 6 push-ups.
- 9 strides per leg.
- Lay down and get up 12 times.
Do the following exercises during 10 minutes:
- 10 strides per leg.
- 15 abs.
- 20 box jumps. It consists on jumping up and down a box. You can do it with a chair but make sure that it won’t move .
- Squats during 20 seconds and rest 10 seconds. Do it 8 times and then rest 1 minute.
- Push-ups during 20 seconds and rest 10 seconds. Do it 8 times and then rest 1 minute.
- Abs during 20 seconds and rest 10 seconds. Do it 8 times and then rest 1 minute.
Do 6 rounds of the following exercises:
- 3 burpees.
- 6 squats.
- 9 push-ups.
Take a rest!
These are really exercises that don’t require too much time or effort, but you will see the difference in no time and you will manage to get a workout routine, you will also improve the speed and the quantity of exercises.