We are bringing you a tasty and healthy recipe you can prepare any time at home. And guess what? It’s diabetes-friendly! Serrano ham stuffed mushrooms. Really easy, quick and not expensive at all. What are you waiting for? Prepare your pans!
- 12 mushrooms.
- 2 garlic bulbs.
- 1 fresh chive.
- 25 gr of serrano ham.
- 1 pinch of parsley.
- 4 spoons of white wine.
- 4 spoons of olive oil.
- First of all, clean the mushrooms and separate the cap from the stipe.
- Keep the caps and chop finely the stipes of the mushrooms.
- Chop in really small and thin squares or blocks the chive, the garlic and the parsley.
- Chop also the serrano ham in small pieces or squares.
- Fry lighlty the chive and the garlic in a pan with olive oil. When the chive is soft and yellow, add the mushroom stipes and cook them until they get tender.
- Add the ham and leave it 30 seconds.
- Eventually, add the 4 spoons of white wine and the parsley, season it with salt, and we move away the pan from the stove.
- Stuff the caps of the mushrooms with the filling you have just cooked, put them in a pan with a little bit of olive oil and cover it to cook it quicker.
- Once it’s done you serve them hot with their own sauce.
You can also stuff the mushrooms with vegetables, such as zucchini and pepper for example, if you don’t like or don’t eat meat. Be creative!